Transitional Kindergarten Suggested Supply List
- Backpack with no wheels and labeled with the child’s name
- 1 Earbuds/headphones with case or Ziploc bag
- 1 Fiskars, Scissors, “For Kids”, 5″ Blunt tip
- 10 Elmer’s Large Glue Sticks (.77 oz.)
- 1 box of Crayola crayons, twistable, 24 count
- 1 box of tissues
- 2 ream of copy paper, (8 1/2 x 11, min. 20 Ib.)
- 1 bottle of hand soap, 7.5oz. with pump
- 10 “Money From Home” Envelopes & Student ID Labels
- 1 Ziploc brand bags, quart or gallon size
- 1 canister, Wipes, Disinfecting, Bleach Free, Lemon Scent
- 1 Hand sanitizer, Antibacterial, gel, flip top, 8oz.
Please note that you or your student is not required to purchase, donate, or contribute any of the requested items on the school supply list. Additionally, no student will be denied from participating in any classroom activity if he or she chooses not to purchase, donate, or contribute any requested item(s). However, if you voluntarily decide to purchase, donate, or contribute any item an any quantity of the requested supplies and provide them to your student’s teacher(s), the supplies will be shared equally among all the students in the class in order for each student to participate in the planned, fun, academic activities. Click on the button to download all school supply list.
Field Trips for 2018-2019
To be determined