Walnut Acres PFC
The Walnut Acres Parent Faculty Club’s primary mission is to ensure the ongoing improvement of the academic education and experience for each child at Walnut Acres. Through fundraising efforts, we can focus on maintaining and enhancing existing programs as well as developing new ones to develop as a 21st Century learning community.
Objectives for the 2014 – 2015 school year:
1. Build deeper understanding as it relates to 21st century learning and the new Common Core standards.
2. Encourage 100% participation at any level from all Walnut Acres families in donations/fundraising and/or corporate matching.
3. Increase support of families who are new to our community. To make every family feel welcome and a valued part of Walnut Acres.
4. Improve communication to parents about PFC related programs and activities, including all volunteer committee members to properly communicate in a timely manner about their respective activity or program.
Who Belongs to the PFC?
All Walnut Acres parents and faculty belong to the PFC and are encouraged to
attend monthly meetings and to volunteer for a PFC Board position or support a committee activity.
With budget shortfalls, eScrip offers a great and convenient way to earn money for our school. This fundraising program earns more than $25,000 annually for Walnut Acres and the best part is that it’s EASY and FREE!
Here’s How it Works:
- You simply register your existing Safeway club card, ATM/debit cards, and other loyalty and credit cards for use in the program.
- Participating merchants will make contributions based on purchases you make, using the cards you have registered – at no cost to you. Safeway, Diablo Foods, Baja Fresh, Macy’s, and OfficeMax are just a few popular stores that participate.
- Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see just how much you are earning on your child’s behalf!
To Sign Up :
- Go to www.escrip.com
- Enter our Group Name: Walnut Acres
- Click on Sign up – It’s Free!
Thank you for your Support!
Forms/PDFs Available to Download
Below are Adobe PDF files containing our most commonly used school forms. If you are unable to view the files below, you must download the newest version of Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com
Parents/Volunteers can visit website: http://www.mdusd.org/volunteer to schedule for a fingerprint appointment.
Parent (is being revised and is not ready yet)